Monday, April 18, 2011

what a memorable world

About ten minutes ago, I tried to come up with what I thought was one of my best memories. I couldn't. And instead of snowballing into a massive pity session, I realized that I've been gifted with so many good memories I couldn't possibly pick just one, or even a few.

I remember all the times I got to fly to Florida to visit my grandparents and spend an entire week doing fun things with them. I remember a long time ago, getting out of the shower late at night and heading to the living room with a blanket and a good book. Church potlucks (endless amounts of food), family chats on the kitchen floor, midnight adventures out my bedroom window. Gosh...movie nights, silent football, endless summer volleyball games, bonfires, my half, attempt-at-a-surprise sixteenth birthday. Having someone you liked and denying it, all the while hoping someone will tell them behind your back. Road trips! Spending the night at a friend's house and getting sugar cereal in the morning! (Love you mom and dad, but why didn't we ever get sugar cereal?) Kissing in the rain (did I say that out loud?).

I could go on forever. Thanks God for so many good memories I can't keep track.

No comments:

Post a Comment