Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day Number 14 and Sugar Free!

I'm currently cuddled up in a warm blanket on the floor of my dorm room, listening to Schumann, participating in useless but enjoyable conversations on Facebook, and slowly wasting away of starvation. As luck would have it, the only edible thing in my room is a fat, juicy bag of Hershey's kisses waving at me out of sheer cruelty from the shelf across the room. Thanks life, way to kick me when I'm writhing on the ground in pain.

I swear, once this thing is over I plan on buying a carton of cookie dough and eating the entire thing instantly. Last night I turned down homemade blueberry scones and this morning I walked away from a plate of Special K bars and a trough of blueberry crisp. That's not even humane.

That's all. More whining to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment