Saturday, July 30, 2011

Of the Sky Above




God sure does a great job of reminding us how incredible He is.
As I sit here and look at these pictures, I realize what a great passion and gift I've been given. I'm so thankful that I have a desire to pursue and capture the beautiful things in life. There are so many different paths for a life to follow and I have come to believe that I'm one of the lucky ones, being given a life and a job pursuit as awesome as the one I have. I think that may be a sign that I'm doing what I love. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, I especially like the one with the lighting. You should capture some of the systems that have been coming through Northern Illinois, talk about crazy ridiculous skylines and incredibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful composition in that first photo, and I love the balancing contrast (strange description) in the last. I wonder if it is a sign of God's design that he allows us to be in such places at the right time to capture the beauty of His creation - don't tell me that He doesn't like to show-off (ha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES NICE WORK WOAH MAN -Luigi

    ReplyDelete